Sunday, March 5, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017 at - I Am 80s

I AM CRAZY OVER ANYTHING VINTAGE AND RETRO! ANY I FINALLY FOUND THE PLACE!





My colleague first introduced me to this place during our Christmas gathering last year. I only managed to have time for this time Valentine's Day whereby both of us finished work quite late at 7.30 pm and most places were fully booked. I am the person who still think celebrations should be celebrated for memory sake and was glad I suggested to come here despite being 11 minutes drive from my Taman SEA.


The decoration is enough to make me think of the moment that I could post with them! The waitresses and waiters are so friendly and chirpy.










Bailey Chocolate Mousse (RM 16) 

Guess what? I found my favourite alcoholic cake and had to order it though I was on a diet as were starving!




 Blueberry Yoghurt (RM 16) 

The yoghurt drink is so thick and comes served in "I am 80s" jug with a lid that can be carried back home! Cool right!






Tortilla Pesto Smoked Duck (RM 13) 

This was ordered to Alas Perut as we were both starving. Nothing special as the pesto was insufficient. After all, the highlight is coming next.







Sunburn Chicken (RM 30) 

I was grateful we ordered this though it was just randomly picked as we didn't do prior research to find out the famous dishes here. The chicken was served in a spectacular fashion and came in such a big portion that both of us could not even finish it and had to tapau!










I so wish I could order the special dessert of thick toast served hot in a pan with maple syrup poured when served, but we were too full to the brim.

This was definitely a memorable Valentine's Day camwhoring together with so many photo opps!










Details:
Add: I am 80s, No. 35, Jalan SS 4C/5, Taman Rasa Sayang, 47301 PJ , Selangor
Tel: 03 7497 2846

No comments:

Post a Comment