Sunday, March 5, 2017

NSK Citarasa Market Steamboat

We brought my in-laws here to experience the shopping experience of eating steamboat. I discovered this place when I came with my ex-CG group here for CNY dinner.

On 13 Jan 2017, I discovered that there is fresh oysters here at only RM 11 per piece! The oysters are also imported!

We really like the giant clams at RM 21 for only 2 pieces! Very fresh!

We had 2 promotion set for RM 9.90 each! (see inset photo below) and it came with fried foo chuk, egg, cabbage, fishballs, prawns, fish slice, yee mee...


Me and mum likes to eat fish skin but it was a bit salty. I still prefer the fish skin in KK or Miri!

The Crab with black pepper sauce and glass noodles are just not a good combo which spoilt the good taste of the crab. Probably should not be so adventurous next time and stick with normal flavours!

By now, mum in law had too much crab that she vowed never to have crab anymore! The price is very reasonable at only RM 68 for 3 big pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment