Sunday, March 5, 2017

Robata Monkey

I have seen this bistro/bar that serves Japanese food for such a long time, probably during the first time I came to Jaya One. We went to Kissaten but there was no sushi served and only pasta, but having just had pasta buffet the day before, I couldn't eat pasta again!

We found out Robata serves authentic Japanese bento sets at lunch time.

Sashimi Moriawase (RM 42) 

This set is quite cheap for such big portion of fresh thick sashimi. The best part is that all the sets has ebi tempura, something considered as main dish for other Japanese restaurants. I like the fact that the owner is so generous to create this menu.

The set comes with chawanmushi and the other great highlight is the miso soup with premium mushrooms and big chunks of tofu!



The appetizer was also generously made - 3 big slices of cold Salmon Fish head with a tasty unique sauce!

Because I didn't want rice at all, it was so sweet of the waiter to substitute with generous portion of salad with liberal spread of sesame sauce!

I felt so pampered by the service here!




Unagi (RM 32 plus) 

The grilled unagi is so fresh and tender, it melted in my mouth too!

I had umeshu soda which was refreshing too.


Details:
Add: L-12A-G, Palm Square, JAYA ONE, 72A Jalan Universiti, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment