Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sawasde Thai Kitchen & Cafe

Suddenly I had craving for thai food last weekend. I guess thats because I didnt eat Thai food when I was in Langkawi island for work purposes. So here I am to the nearest Thai restaurant in USJ. The last time i came here was with a stranger in one of my dangerous lifestyle in the past!

Tom Yam Seafood (RM 25) 

I can safely say that the tom yam alone is more than enough for 2-3 pax! For 2 of us, we could have just eaten rice/plan bihun (RM 3) with this alone and get really full! There was so much ingredients inside as well as seafood in the amazingly spicy tom yam concoction!


Thai Style Sambal with Vegetables (RM 18) 

When I ordered this earlier, I thought the vegetables was going to be fried with sambal and didn't expect it to be served ulam style as Jonathan didn't like ulam as much as me! But he loves the thinly sliced deep fried eggplant whereas I went crazy with the tastiest Penang nyonya styled sambal belacan which I brought back and kept for 2 weeks to be dipped into anything!



Details:
Add: No. 42, Jalan USJ 1/10, Regalia Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor


No comments:

Post a Comment