Sunday, March 5, 2017

Yummy Duck

I never knew why this restaurant which existed ever since 2010 when I first saw it, but I never bothered to try it till yesterday, after my manicure and Jonathan felt hungry!

The Char Siew Noodles (RM 9.90) were just simply amazing as it was so smooth, silky noodles with the most amazing char siew in chinese restaurant, in a very affordable price! The char siew doesn't have too much fat too!

I can't believe myself saying that char siew is tasty when I used not to like char siew in the past as I didn't like fatty pork!

Even the soup has duck taste!

We will definitely bring my in laws here next time as they love char siew like crazy!


Details:
Add: No. 9, Dinasti Sentral, Jalan Kuchai Maju 18, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 KL
Tel: 03 79816299 

No comments:

Post a Comment