Sunday, December 11, 2016

Mimi Nguyen Cafe


I have been aiming this Vietnamese cafe for quite a while and have always wanted to eat this. So I persuaded him to eat with me. He doesn't like Vietnamese food much but I love it. This is so original and genuine as it is fully operated by Vietnamese. Even the customers are Vietnamese.

We had trouble communicating with the Vietnamese waitress as she couldn't understand much Mandarin though she could speak a little Mandarin. So we failed to cancel the Beef Pho which arrived later. At least better than she almost ordered 2 bowls for us.

Pho (Beef Noodle) [RM 11.80]

There is just a small portion of the pho and the beef slices are just amazing. I was so greedy to have a lot of spice from the very spicy Vietnamese chilli inside the soup that I ended up with my eyes getting so red.




Goi Cuon (Vietnamese Rice Handroll) [RM 7.80]

This is weird as I expected that it should be original and the best in a Vietnamese shop but the skin is too hard and tasted like plastic. So I digged all the ingredients to eat.




Ca Hu Kho To (Claypot Patin Fish) [RM 9.80]

The patin cooked with caramel is so juicy, succulent and smooth and as tasty as I thought it to be.



Bo La Lot (Vietnamese Beef Wrap) [RM 13.80]

This is the weirdest with the beef wrapped with leaf and then barbecued till it became black. There are big sides of leaves, salad, cucumber and special sauce to go with.





Tra Xanh Khong Do (Lemon Green Tea) [RM 5.80] 

This is served in its original bottle format and is quite tasty with sourish taste inside.



Rau Ma Dan Xanh (Pennywort Juice) [RM 7.80]

This is actually a mix of herbs and vegetables which resulted in very natural sweetness in the drink. I feel refreshed.

We were also given some special welcome drink.

Joanathan could not get used to all these weird traditional food whereas I finished every bit as I love salad.

Details: J-01-04, Jalan PPK 1, Pusat Perniagaan Kinrara, Puchong 47100 Selangor 

No comments:

Post a Comment