Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Simon's Nyonya

My whole family loves Nyonya food. So since we already had western for lunch, we decided to go for Nyonya dinner at USJ which my parents haven't tried.

Curry Fish Head (RM 35) 

The curry is not too diluted like the one in Jalan Puchong and for this amount of ingredients, it is well worth the money spent.


Sambal Petai Prawn 

This is one of my favourite and we have been having this 2 days in a row, yesterday being sambal prawn in brickfields.


Stir Fried Vegetables 

I like the fact that they have included mushrooms inside.


Baby Octopus Kerabu Salad 

I like anything to do with Kerabu and this is just nice, not too sour or spicy. The baby squid is also tasty.


Details:
Add: 41-1, Jalan USJ 21/10. Subang Jaya 47630

No comments:

Post a Comment