Sunday, August 7, 2016

Franco @ Times Square

After a stroll around Lake Gardens for the first time of our life, we went to Times Square to find my Japanese slippers for my Japan Tokyo Company trip Best Dressed Contest and found it for only RM 25! Super cheap deal!

The Japanese street at Times Square that is renovated so beautifully, became a white elephant.

So we had dinner at Franco since he has never eaten there. The Franco here if more unique and done elegantly compared to the one at Paradigm Mall. I like the bright colours and vintage look.




Nyonya Laksa (RM 14.57) 

The laksa is just cooked very fast, so fast because cooked using the ready made sauce. It is very thick. It even had mussles and cockles but I felt they were not fresh enough because the cockles were too hard which is weird. I also like the bean sprouts which is fresher than what mum cook.




Squid Ink Pasta (RM 21.51) 

Since I have never tried this before, I decided to be adventurous after seeing my friend Carolyn Ramoran posted on this. It was just ok and not that great. I felt there was too little ingredients like squid and just a few cherry tomatoes.



Seafood Pizza (RM 28.90) 

I wonder why the pizza took a super long time to be served and when it was done, we were super disappointed because even the pizza at the night market is much better. It was more like pizza ingredients placed on top of pastry of all things!



Iced Matcha Latte with Softee Ice-Cream (RM 13.96) 

This is the only item that was tasty. Franco is well-known for matcha that is thick and does not have overload of milk. The ice-cream is so smooth and full of matcha.


Details: 
Add: Berjaya Times Square, Lot 01-11, First Floor, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100


No comments:

Post a Comment