Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pun Chun Noodle House

The last time I went to Klang, I thought I wanted to have bak kut teh for breakfast again but my companion had a better idea and brought me and mum to eat the wantan mee at Pun Chun in Kota Kemuning. I wouldn't have known this place if not for him.

Dry Wantan Mee with Char Siew (RM 6.80) 

He ordered dry wantan mee with char siew for only RM 6.80. The noodles is thoroughly coated with the dark sauce.


Duck Drumstick Soup Wantan Mee (RM 7.50) 

This is my favourite as it reminds me of the duck mee sua in Penang. The soup is very clear and not oily. The duck is very tender too.


The menu of really affordable price of food here:


Details:
Add: Jalan Anggerik Vanilla Ac 31/Ac | Kota KemuningShah Alam 40460, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment