Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ben's

We initially wanted to eat dim sum at Ming Court in Bangsar Shopping Centre but Ming Court was too crowded and we were too hungry to queue up. Plus, it is not my nature to queue up for food.

We finally went to Ben's which has a cosy, artsy feel to it. In fact, I kind of like Ben's in BSC which is very bright, cooling and has many photo stops.




It was the first time I ever had spaghetti olio for an expensive price without any ingredient at all! We had to eat it with plain and with only tobasco.


Pad Thai Spaghetti 

This is one of my favourites every time I visit Ben's simply because of the wonderful and clever combination of spices, peanuts, shallots, squid, bean sprouts and greens.


Beef Stew Pie 

This is a unique dish which tastes like middle eastern fusion with British pie. Imagine having it with salad containing edaname.




The baked chicken breast with a special filling of orange potatoes is another special dish I recommend. I like the fragrant french beans and mashed potatoes served at the side.






Details: 
Add:Lot-T-06, Level 3

Bangsar Shopping Centre
285 Jalan Maarof
Bukit Bandaraya
59000 Kuala Lumpur





No comments:

Post a Comment