Sunday, August 7, 2016

Go Noodle House

My colleague brought me to eat a supposedly great wine noodles at Jaya One. When I found out I had to wait 15 mins for a table here, whereby I have eaten before without a queue, I was shocked that so many people like this so much whereas for me, it is just normal and not that great. 

They even charge additional cost for more rice wine to be poured into the soup. 

We had to wait another 20 mins for the food to come after being seated. 


In order to save money, I ordered the cheapest which was rough noodles with fishballs and fish paste. My colleague donated 1 big hock chew ball to me, whereby the juices squirted when bitten. 



Details: 
Add: Block D, The School, Jaya One, 61-P1, Jalan Universiti, Pjs 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment