Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hai Xian Zai

We seldom come to Klang but today we came here to collect the alphabet that I bought online through Facebook. We came to Hai Xian to eat seafood, since we heard the food is quite delicious and this place is quite famous.

Hokkien Fried Bihun (RM 15) 

This is quite delicious and had a lot of ingredients and not that oily. There were even big prawns. We even kept this overnight as it was so tasty.


BBQ Pork Ribs (RM 24) 

We had 3 pieces of the largest pork rib I have ever eaten. It was so sweet and juicy. It was more worth the money to eat pork ribs here than in Paradise at Sunway Pyramid whereby we can only get 5 super small pieces for the same price or even more.



Steamed Fish (RM 80) 

This is by far, the most expensive steamed fish I have ever eaten in my life. Apparently sea fish cost more. It was just cooked in a normal way and not that special. This fish hiked up the entire bill that I vowed I will never revisit this cafe again!


Details: 
Add: 57& 59 Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Bayu Tinggi 7, Batu Unjur, 41200 Klang
Tel: 03-33239352

No comments:

Post a Comment