Sunday, January 24, 2016

MOF Japanese Dining

I was shopping at Sunway Pyramid with my friend after a terrific movie of Big Shorts regarding the financial crisis in 2008. Then I was hungry because my lunch of Japanese Pizza was not good enough. I came here because I initially thought they still have the RM 9.90 set deal as I have asked the waiter last night but they decided to offer it today. It seems like MOF food price is becoming more reasonable nowadays.

Chicken Teppan Gozen (RM 28.51 with GST)

The sets listed under the Christmas and New Year promotions are very value-for-money at only RM 26.90 for the whole set containing rice, 1 main dish, sashimi, chicken karaage don with rice, miso soup, 2 pieces of watermelon, and iced matcha. I ordered this set due to the 3 thin slices of salmon. There are also teppanyaki chicken with bean sprouts and carrots. I love teppanyaki and sashimi. The salad is also quite tasty without overload of salad cream or mayonaise. I did not order the one with vegetable tempura. Me and my friend shared this item alone.


 Teppanyaki chicken and bean sprouts and salmon sashimi



Add-on of gelato/soft ice-cream costs RM 3.90 (RM 4.13 with GST) whereas the ice-cream with toppings cost RM 5.90. I ordered the Caramel Almond gelato which turned out to have the caramel overshadowing the taste of the almond. I did not like the gelato which has too much cream and milk inside.



The service is very good because the attentive waiters brought the serviettes when my friend kept sneezing.

Details:
Address: (F1.67), [Blue Zone], Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment