Friday, January 1, 2016

My Character De Coffee

What better way to start the new year with coffee to keep one awake. So here I am at Character De Coffee which is again, obviously my first time here.

Character de Coffee is a small coffee place, 1 shop lot, in Kuchai Lama. Inside, you find yourself in an environment whereby a few teddy bears welcome you. On the wall are decorations that are vintage and reminds one of childhood or the scene in the old classic English movies.


The food here is very reasonably priced. Can you believe it that the price of Western Food only costs RM 13-15 per plate?

I ordered the Seafood Aglio Olio for a whopping RM 13.90, which is a difficult deal to get nowadays. The spaghetti is not overly oily like how people normally do it. There are three big prawns, 2 pieces of octopus and some small dices of capsicum inside. The taste is just ok.




My friend ordered Hainanese Chicken Chop (RM 13.90) which came in the smallest portion ever. My friend was not very happy with the portion but then again how much can one expect from a               RM 13.90. As for me, I like the sauce which is thick and sweet and sour and have a lot of capsicum and tomatoes.



The Avocado Juice (RM 9.90) seems to be more expensive than the food here. The taste is not strong enough and has too little avocado inside, and incomparable to Avocado Juice in Philippines.


The Flat White (RM 8.90) has too little coffee taste inside. The leaf design is very beautiful on the foam. The Flat White has very little flavour inside too. I think it is safer for me to have cappuccino.




Restaurant Details:

Address: 
43, Jalan Kuchai Maju 1, Kuchai Enterpreneur's Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Kuchai Lama, 58200

No comments:

Post a Comment