Saturday, January 2, 2016

Our Daily Bread at Publika

I would never have known this place if not for my best friend who recommended me to come here. This is a very small cafe next to Tonkatsu in Publika.

There are  a few spaghetti ie Aglio Olio, Carbonara, and Bolognaise and only a few drinks to be chosen.

I ordered the most famous spaghetti here that was Aglio Olio (RM 15.90) which is so spicy with a lot of chilli flakes, tuna flakes and a lot of chillies. The spaghetti is superb with the amazing spice inside.

My friend ordered the other popular spaghetti that is the carbonara (RM 15.90) with ham slices and also button mushrooms. The carbonara is not that thick and just average for me.


The Blueberry Almond Cake reminds me of the cakes my mother makes except it is a little dry and not as moist as the one my mother makes. The blueberries are dried ones too. My friend seems to like this cake a lot. I also tried the chocolate cake which is quite ok.

The Cappucino is quite ok, very simple and straight cut and direct without the coffee art that most people expected.

Details:

Address: UG-55, Level UG, Publika Shopping Gallery, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur, Sri Hartamas, 50480

No comments:

Post a Comment