Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Eyuzu @ Eastin Hotel KL

Eyuzu at Eastin Hotel PJ always deliver a promising experience when it comes to the taste and freshness. It is also frequented by many Malaysians due to being Halal. The first time I came here was for ala-carte Japanese lunch during the LGS Consultation Workshop by Amway Global whereby I remembered the delicious sashimi served in the private room. This time I came with Ain for my farewell dinner on 22 Dec 2019 (Sunday) after ALS. I was so pleasantly surprised when Ain wanted to give me a personal treat. Ain has always been a mother, friend who is the most amazing, fabulous person. I always liked to see her extravagant and sophisticated attire which is Muslim-friendly but vogue. Guess today I was a little underdressed in white due to the morning White Christmas shooting I did at Gardens at Midvalley Mall and I didn't have enough time to return home to dress up in something better since it was raining and already 5.30 pm.

Eyuzu Restaurant has some quiet corners even with the Sunday crowd for the dinner buffet (costing RM128/pax). It has a mix of Sashimi, Sushi, Pickles, Cooked Food, Desserts. Teppanyaki is cooked upon order. Shabu-shabu is given as sharing basis. The best part is the grilled eel which is missing in some buffet even Sunway Putra Gen Restaurant.
 There are also fresh oysters and also cheese baked oysters.




Sashimi/Sushi/Oyster Bar (our favourite)









My favourite pickle and salad bar segment



Soba Bar


Cooked Food Bar






Dessert Bars 








Shabu-shabu for sharing 


Piping Hot Tempura made when ordered with 2 Ebi! 


Teppanyaki Corner (Pick and Choose and they cook for you) 














My Christmas 2019 Gift

It was the first time getting a Cerruti 1881 gift for farewell and Christmas! I was so elated to the moon! I shall keep it forever!









No comments:

Post a Comment