Sunday, January 17, 2016

White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks Lot 10

I rarely go to coffee franchises unless it is a treat...Nah...just joking...my friend had some credit in his card and since I needed coffee to get rid of headache, Starbucks seems to be the place.

Ok. the other reason why I came here today is because I wanted to try the latest flavour which is the White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino blended coffee, Grande (RM 18). There is also caramel on top and I opted for mine without whipped cream as I do not like cream to cover my coffee taste.

The caramel is great on top of the coffee. The coffee taste is still retained the way I like it.

I just found out this nutrition info from Starbucks official website:

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (16 fl oz)
Calories 440Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g25%
Saturated Fat 11g55%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 55mg18%
Sodium 260mg11%
Total Carbohydrate 68g23%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 67g
Protein 5g
Vitamin A
10%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
20%
Iron
0%
Caffeine 90mg**
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Each caffeine value is an approximate value.
Here is snapshot of myself in CNY gear before my CNY shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment