Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fatty Chong Restaurant

Nowadays, ever since we discovered this incredible place, we always come here whenever I have a lot of work to rush at home. The speed of cooking, the reasonable price and the amazing taste are the combination of reasons. Can you believe it that I had the below curry and 2 vegetables for merely RM 40 and RM 3 for 2 rice and RM 5 for 3 herbal drinks? It is even cheaper than the nearby kopitiam that is stuffy with very long duration of cooking taken.


Fish Head Curry (RM 25)

The portion was so big with so many ingredients such as ladies fingers, tofu pok, fish head etc. The curry is also thick enough to satisfy my fussy palate and managed to score very high in me. The best part is that all this great taste is attainable at less than RM 30, much cheaper compared to a diluted version in a supposedly famous Fish Head place in Puchong.


Paku-Pakis

My top favourite vegetables are definitely Paku-Pakis / Midin except that they always put in too much salt.

Tofu with Pumpkin Sauce

Though the portions are smaller, the tofu are super soft and delicious. It is swimming in pumpkin sauce, a delight to even pumpkin-haters like me! I dislike eating steamed pumpkin or pumpkin in its original form but discovered I am ok with it in soup or sauce or deep-fried tempura-style.

Details:
Address: Fatty Chong Restaurant, 39-41, Jalan Sri Sentosa, Taman Sri Sentosa Jalan Klang Lama, KL 

No comments:

Post a Comment