Sunday, January 28, 2018

Tony Roma's

Let's just say I haven't  been to Tony Roma's ever since we went there to celebrate my friend's birthday party in Sunway Pyramid a very long time ago. So since I am here in Nu Sentral on a Monday on the way to meet my friend Fariba in Times Square, I decided to try the lunch set at Tony Roma's which ended up a very hearty meal consisting of big french loaf, chicken soup and also a quarter of barbecued chicken. The chicken is tender and moist and tasted even better with the variety of sauces available there. 




I requested to change the french fries to mashed potatoes which turned out to be not the smooth version but very much like what we make ourselves as it was a bit rough with onions in between and I am sure a lot of cream to make it. That's probably why the mashed potato cost RM 10 ++ for just a side dish.


Details: 
Address: Level 5, Unit No. 1, Nu Sentral, No. 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 50470 KL 
Tel: 03 2272 1368 

No comments:

Post a Comment