Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Dessert Shop (Kuantan)

It was my last day in Kuantan and I was still dying to try some local food and finally got the chance when brought to The Dessert Shop beside Amway Kuantan Shop. When I first got there, I was a bit hesitant as I thought how my colleague would feel full from desserts but little did I know I did regret having eaten quite a few spoonful of  bihun siam at the hotel just now.

Wine Chicken Bihun (RM 10.90) 

I am always happy whenever I could have wine chicken soup. The soup was so fragrant and delicious with tender chicken! It was quite a long while since I have had such delicious wine chicken. There were a lot of black fungus and sliced ginger inside which added into the fragrance.


Rojak (RM 6.90) 

The rojak is just the Penang sweet version and reminds me of my hometown.


Sungai Lembing Tomato Sauce Spaghetti (RM 7.50) 

Actually, this is more like Sg Lembing version of pasta whereby the noodles were locally made. The sauce was just nice, not too sour or sweet and balanced by the egg and vegetables. Totally heavenly!


Fried Beancurd (RM 4.50) 

I never knew that Sg Lembing is well known for making soft tofu! It was beautifully fried and I could not stand having the last piece when urged to do it!



Deep Fried Pancake (RM 3.80) 

The fritters were deep fried till super thin and crispy that I could not seem to have enough of it.



I also liked the ginger glutinous balls with mixed fillings (RM 5.50) and also the thick sesame paste (RM 4.50) which made me fill super full!

Details:
Address: Jalan Air Putih, A225, Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Air Putih, Kuantan
Tel: 09 5605636





No comments:

Post a Comment