Sunday, January 28, 2018

Like to Eat Seafood

I once saw some sort of discount  for crab at this simple restaurant in USJ 1 and brought Jonathan there for his birthday treat by my mother. To our despair, there was no crab on that day. We ordered simple food as Jonathan didn't appreciate the fine dining I brought him during lunch.

Tofu 

Tofu is always ordered in replacement of protein as I don't  eat rice or have carbs at dinner.


Butter Pork Ribs 

The deep fried pork ribs was cooked in milky style with buttermilk, which was so tasty.


Deep Fried Baby Octopus 

The honey glazed deep fried baby octopus with pineapple were delicious and crispy and sweet.


Steamed Fish with Soy Sauce 

This is cooked the Sabahan way which is with soy sauce but not what I fancy. The fish is tender and fresh.


Details:
Address: 16 & 18, Jalan USJ 1/1b, Regalia Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 012 253 9860


No comments:

Post a Comment