Sunday, December 24, 2017

Lee Hong Kee

One of the reasons we like to come here is due to the slightly more unique food served and even more important, is the affordable price.

This time round, we brought my parents here for their anniversary on Christmas Eve.

Herbal Tea Pot Soup (RM 30) 

This is one of my favourite dishes here. It is served really beautifully in a tea pot. The soup is really clear and not oily at all though cooked with pork. The same pot, in a much smaller portion for 1 pax, is sold at RM 20 in The Han Room in BSC Mall.



Braised Dong Po Pork (RM 38) with Steamed Bun (RM 3.80) 

I just saw steamed bun in Ippudo recently on 22/12 so I thought of eating it here. The pork is so sinful and oily but the sauce is very thick. Hence, I dared not eat much of it.



Lard Rice (RM 4) 

This is served almost like beggar style in a claypot material bowl which is just plain white rice with lard oil on top. Nothing special if you ask me.


Kerabu Paku-Pakis (RM 16) 

It was my first time eating paku-pakis cold, like an appetizer with sourish preserved cherry tomatoes too. This is one of our favourite dishes too.




Steamed Flying Fish with Greenish Ginger Spread (RM 34) 

I always like to order this because it is mix of sour and spiciness with the tender fish.


Details:
Address: No. 3, 5, 7, 9, Jalan Kati GU 19/G, Taman Medan Mas, Kg Baru Sg Buloh, 40160 Shah Alam Selangor
Tel: 03 61402678

No comments:

Post a Comment