Monday, December 25, 2017

Fluffed

I always wonder what is so great about Fluff after seeing so many Facebook posts about this place so finally we came here with my colleagues since we were still full from brunch. My colleages Kenny, Celine, Jessie and her boyfie happened to come here on 20 Dec which is before the Christmas holiday weekend.



Ferrero Rocher Bar (RM 14.15) 

Jessie said that she would order this every time she comes here. To me, it was just normal and not as rich as I thought and lacked the ferrero rocher taste inside.



Alice in Wonderland (RM 20.75) 

I suggested this place instead of Molly's because it serves waffles, supposedly the most popular here. Hence, I ordered the famous Alice in Wonderland waffle which is made out of house blueberry ice-cream with blueberries and strawberries (regrettably sour). I added RM 0.95 for the charcoal waffle as I didn't like plain tasted waffle.





Rose Latte (RM 12.26) 

I was torn between rose latte or lavender latte which looks good too but finally ordered rose latte which is popular here though I think I would love lavender latte too with its flavour. Kenny said girls like me are easily cheated as they probably only spread some rose petals and declare it rose latte.




Latte (RM 11.32) 

Kenny is always loyal to latte and nothing sort of sweet.






Details: Address:55, Jalan 20/7, Taman Paramount, 46300 Petaling Jaya Selangor


No comments:

Post a Comment