Sunday, August 5, 2018

La Vin



I can say that I tried most of the food in Kuchai Lama besides Pappa Rich/KFC/McD (basically fast food) so I am always looking for something new here as it's my hobby, discovered La Vin which I always thought to be expensive because of the word "wine bar" below the signboard. They happen to have set lunch when we came even on a public holiday. 








Cheesy Fried Chicken Chop (RM 15)

The chicken chop is huge, crispy, tasty and so value for money. The taste is simply unforgetable. The owners are certainly generous when it comes to ingredients. They even obliged when I requested to change the french fries to mashed potatoes.



Fish and Chips (RM 15) 

The fish and chips also come in very big portion, with nachos to boot! It was very crispy too.



Even iced lemon tea is served so beautifully for the affordable price of the set lunch! 






Details:
Address: La Vin La Maison Entreprise, No. 19, Jalan Kuchai Lama Maju 8, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Kuchai Lama 58200 KL

No comments:

Post a Comment