Sunday, August 5, 2018

Enoshima


It seems that Yuzu and Enoshima have become my favourite Japanese food haunts in Midvalley Mall. Here I am in Enoshima again during my leave day, somehow due to the reasonable prices and good taste and ambience.

Katsu Toji Set SL (RM 18) 

I am not a big fan of deep fried food or Tonkatsu but somehow I like it in sizzling plates with raw egg and onions and a lot of sauce, perhaps the fact that they are served very hot and not overly fried fascinates me. The overall combo was just delicious.

There is a side dish of healthy salad with sourish sauce instead of mayonaise.








Kitakata Chashu Ramen SL (RM 17.80)

The chasiu ramen is very smooth, clear and tasty. It seems that ramen never goes wrong for me. The chasiu is thinly sliced too.







Details:
Address: Unit G (E)010, (TLE)0902, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 KL
Tel: 03-22842311

No comments:

Post a Comment