Saturday, October 21, 2017

Samet Thai

It was a long time since I have been to the original Samet Thai in Kuchai Lama and decided to bring Jonathan here since I felt like having Thai food but not wanting to spend a bomb on it. The food here is all cooked and operated by Thai people.

Clear Tomyam Soup 

The clear tomyam soup is very sour and not spicy enough but of course there are a lot of ingredients inside like octopus, prawns and vegetables. I always thought the clear soup is spicier than the red soup.



Pineapple Fried Rice 

The Thai people always know how to fry the most original pineapple rice till very fragrant with fried egg, prawns and octopus. There is creative garnishing with the pineapple designed to look like a fan.


BBQ Pork Neck 

I am not a big fan of pork so I thought I would skip this dish but ended up eating so many pieces of the tender pork neck. I also like this cafe due to the varieties of Thai handmade chilli and sambal paste that I took 3 types of them.



Details:
Add: 28, Jalan Kuchai Maju 9, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment