Sunday, March 27, 2016

Gaga Western

Today, the moment I finished my work, I dipped into the pool. After all, my colleague said I had a spare tyre and I could not fit into my black dress at all and my other dress today, kept unzipping itself. 

We meant to go to Minamotonoya Cafe in Sri Petaling for dinner tonight but could not find the shop. When we finally found it, there was a signboard that says, "Closed on Sunday!" So finally I reluctantly went to the this cafe, that I thought was selling 'ciplak western food.' But the food taste soon proved me wrong. It's what we cantonese call, "Peng Leng Cheng" (Cheap, Tasty and Incredible) with a simple no-nonsense interior. They also have fusion that are Chinese stir fry food and also Western food so it's easier to find a place that suits friends who like both cuisine. All the Chinese food cost RM 8.90 or less than RM 10 per plate whereas Western food costs RM 13-24 per plate.

Hainanese Chicken Chop (RM 18) 

This is better than the others elsewhere. The crispyness of the chicken chop remains and the best part is non salty but sourish tomato paste style sauce poured generously on top of the chicken with chunks of tomato seen. I have changed the french fries to mashed potatoes with goes well with the sauce. The chicken thigh is soft when cut with the knife, tender enough too.



Mixed Grill (RM 24) 

We just ordered it because we are very hungry and didn't know this is another popular dish here till we saw the dishes on the counter! 

This dish is very well worth the money paid as it contains a pork chop, lamb chop, grilled chicken, fried sausage and also deep fried fish with coleslaw and black pepper sauce served separately.





Watermelon Juice (S: RM 6.50, L: RM 8.50) 

The fruit juices are sold at RM 6.50 for small sizes and RM 8.50 for the big ones so I took the big one to share. 

Details:
Address: 
No. 108, Jalan Radin Anum 1, Sri Petaling, Wilayah Persekutuan, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment