Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fushou Lou Nyonya Curry Mee

We happened to be in USJ this morning on 6 March and finding a place for healthy and cheap breakfast is quite a challenge. Suddenly, I suggested my friend bring me to try the famous curry mee. It's called Fushou Lou Nyonya Curry Mee. My first spoon of the soup, that has a sourish taste, I can tell me was simply fabulous. Since young, I never drink soup of curries for the noodles and also laksa soup because I was worried about the MSG inside.

The Curry Mee (RM 6.50) reminds me of photo of Selayang Curry Mee that my blogger friends went to eat. I did not join because I could not wake up at 4 am to reach there at 6 am to queue up! Both curry mee are similar in the sense of having Siew Yoke, sliced into small pieces to ease eating. They also have long beans, 3 pieces of chicken and 2-3 pieces of Tau Pok. Adding Siew Yoke cost          RM 1.50.

This one is so awesome that I finished every morsel!


There is also a Seafood Nyonya Curry Mee for RM 20 that includes sting ray and lala of all things! I did not try that as I could not imagine spending so much for a bowl of curry mee.
Nyonya Curry Mee in USJ 2

VS

Selayang Curry Mee 

Details:
Address: Kedai Makanan USJ 2, Jalan USJ 2/2c 47620 UEP Subang JayaGPS: 3.057137, 101.591065Hours: 10 am – 2 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment