Friday, December 27, 2019

Vegelicious Thai Cuisine


I rarely do vegetarian blog posts, so you will know that if I do so, it must be incredible! Oh, and it really is!

First of all, after so many years living in PJ, I never knew there is a modern, instagrammable Vegetarian Cafe with Thai flavours, now how cool is that? The wall has pictures of Vegan celebrities and that was pretty cool!

And then, have you heard of Vegetarian Restaurants with Set Lunch that is less than RM20? All the main dishes below are part of the set lunch with drinks (iced lemongrass) and also dessert of the day which happens to be warm brownies! And I thought vegetarian brownie would be tasteless - boy was I wrong!



 WOW WOW WOW!

Tomyam Spaghetti 

The spaghetti comes with vegetarian satay which was amazing! The photos are stolen from my colleague's orders.



Pineapple Fried Rice 

This is the first time and rare ocassion I have this without seafood but they had mock meat looking like fake char siew and fake pork fat! The rice was so tasty I finished it though the portion looks like it was meant for 2 girls! It was fragrant and totally lovely!


Green Curry 

What makes it guilt-free is when eating the organic brown rice. The curry was thick enough and flavourful (most important factor heh)



Fried Kangkung 

This is the most expensive Fried Kangkung in my life for RM25 for a huge portion of it, deep fried till crispy thin. Even 4 of us could not finish it! It comes with tasty sauce too.



Some camwhoring session:






Details:
Address:
17-G, Jalan 17/56, Section 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: +603-7931 3299 / +6017-7460383
Operating Hours: 11.30am to 2.30pm, 6.00pm to 10.00pm, Closed on Monday                         



No comments:

Post a Comment