Monday, December 30, 2019

Betjeman & Barton



I have always been fascinated by Betjeman & Barton when they were actively being posted as THE PLACE FOR HIGH TEA. I went to Pavillion Mall on 25/12/2019 and chanced upon this cafe which happen to be having a weekday promotion of RM29 for a selection of small snacks with a pot of tea.










I ordered the Hanami Tea and had Francais Chicken Waffle Set (RM29) which turned out to be the best waffle I ever had but don't go there on an empty stomach. I am very particular about waffle after all.







The chocolate waffle was crispy unlike those in other cafes. The icing on the cake was definitely the bull's eye egg which I reminded them to make it such a way.










Details: Address: Original Market in Philippines 

No comments:

Post a Comment