Monday, June 24, 2019

Bo All Day Dining

24th June 2019 





My mother flew here yesterday to celebrate my birthday eve and real day with me. I took leave to enjoy my birthday since it didn't fall on a weekend and decided to fulfill my wish of visiting the instagrammable Linc KL which is most happening currently for taking cool shots.

After surveying the entire Linc KL, which has many artsy eateries like exclusive De Wan (by Chef Wan), Ben's, Wrappe, some Chinese eateries, and Bean Brothers, I finally chose Bo All Day Dining, which was my first stop and last due to the weekday set lunch of main course with 1 drink (Coke/Sprite/Iced Lemon Tea) and a salad at RM 34 per set.


The interior of Bo's was very sophisticated and somehow reminded one of the old British restaurant with Monkey designed wall. There was Harriston's chocolate shop inside as well.


Salad 

The salad was tasty and crunchy with the finely sliced carrot and cucumber





Asian  Crabmeat Pasta 

This angel hair pasta combo quite unique and fragrant, topped with small shreds of crab meat, and ground coconut. But to me, it lacks enough toppings like vegetables so I ate it with the salad.



Bo's Signature Rotisserie Roast - Quarter 

It comes with baked potato salad and also choice of sauce (Chicken Juice/Garlic Avioli/Basil Mini Pesto/Truffle Chicken Juice). Mum chose the Basil Mint Pesto which was amazing that I wished they gave me more. The chicken was so juicy, succulent and roasted till golden that I even forgo my rule of not eating chicken skin!








Details:
Bo All Day Dining Bo, LINC, LOT 1-10/1-11, NO 360 THE, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 017-2112842

No comments:

Post a Comment