Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ice-cream Bar


After waiting for so long, I finally fulfilled my wish to have alcoholic ice-cream in this laid-back ice-cream cafe.

I think this is one of the only ice-cream cafes in KL that serve alcoholic ice-cream like XO cranberry, milo alcohol etc but somehow only the whiskey coffee ice-cream has the best taste compared to the rest of the flavours.



Crunchy Whiskey Coffee Ice-Cream (RM 8 + RM 2.50 for flavour) 

This is the best whiskey ice-cream I ever had. Each scoop is just heavenly, tasting of pure alcohol bliss. Mmmm........




Rum and Raisin Ice-Cream (RM 8 + 1.90 for flavour) 

The rum and raisin flavour was only chosen because it at least contains a bit of bitter alcohol taste compared to the rest which is too sweet for me. Addition of chocolate waffle cone costs RM 2 here.







Details:
The Ice-Cream Bar, 60G, Jalan 27/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas


No comments:

Post a Comment