Friday, November 4, 2016

Rotary Sushi Bar

When I went to Tokyo Excursion, I didn't get to eat enough sashimi. So I came home having a craving to eat sashimi. Finally, I found a new place in Puchong with unique conveyor belt that's enclosed. The most exciting thing for me is to see Japanese wine, sparkling wine and soda inside the conveyor too!



The most exciting thing for me is to see Japanese wine, sparkling wine and soda inside the conveyor too! 


Hana Moriawase (RM 39) 

This is the first item that attracted me as it is a huge bowl of sashimi of many varieties like tuna, buttterfish, octopus, clam and salmon. The sashimi is so fresh! 






Seafood Fried Rice (RM 8) 

The fried rice has 'wok hei' look and quite fragrant when it arrived looking plain. 


Rainbow Maki (RM 20) 

This is one of the cheapest Rainbow Maki ever. I thought that it was supposed to contain river eel but ended up not to be. The chef went to change the menu as some customers didn't like eel. I was a little angry at them.



The sushi in the conveyor is mostly normal-looking except one that has mango with it. 


There is an opening promo whereby if you check in this restaurant, you can get a free ice-cream or mochi. We took both choices. The mochi was not bad. We also tried Japanese ice-cream but it was as tasty as expected. 





Details:
Add: 1F-01 Puchong Capital Square, Jalan Kenari 19, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment