Sunday, September 4, 2016

Organic Express

My colleague felt like eating vegetarian lunch and asked me whether I knew anywhere for this place. I suggested we come here since I have never eaten here before. Only when the food came did he tell me that he has been here before with other colleagues. The place was swarming with lunch crowd and the most amazing and surprising thing was that the food came so fast!



We ordered the Pressed Fruit Juice (RM 17.90) which was so natural, sweet and organic. I love the taste better than the fruit juice.


We also had Vegetarian Fried Bihun (RM 12.90) which reminded me of what my mother used to cook for me for breakfast. It was great and not as oily as how the rest cook it. I also like the fact that there was acar (carrot, cucumber and cabbage) as sides. It reminds me of Penang nyonya food.



The Petai Fried Rice (RM 12.90) was something I could not get my hands off it. The petai is not smelly at all and there were so much vegetables inside. I asked for sambal which is not even oily like how most shops in KL does.



Details: 
Add: 49, SS2/30,; 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment