Saturday, July 2, 2016

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant @ Paradigm Mall

I went to Paradigm Mall because I needed to get some things from Kaison. We were so hungry and just thought of going to Purple Cane since it has been a long time since I have there. There was a big crowd there. I was disappointed there are no set meals today. We were too embarassed to go off and I just simply ordered these as my companion was too hungry and had a sour face.

It seems that Purple Cane has been renovated with a slightly contemporary look yet retains the old ancient style with the type of bowls used.



Sourish Preserved Guava Appetizer (RM 3) 

The guava is the only item tasty here.


Tea Beancurd (RM 19) 

I am a big fan of beancurd so I usually order beancurd whenever we go for dachao. I just order this because it is one of the cheapest in the menu and yet taste good. I am not sure why all the tea items here doesn't really have tea taste.



Black Fungus Chicken Hotpot (RM 23) 

This is the other dish I usually don't order because it looks similar to what we eat at the economic rice stall. Anyway, I ordered this because the fish items are too expensive at RM 39 for simple fish meat curry but I don't even like fish meat. The chicken is fragrant but I felt the full price of RN 64.85 for a meal here is overpriced for normal common every day dish.




The brown rice here costs RM 2.60 per bowl.

Details:
Address: LG-70, Paradigm Mall, No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, 47301, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment