Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Porki Society

My colleague Sharine treated me for my very belated birthday lunch at Porki Society, Taman Paramount.

I ordered the Set Meal for RM 19.90 that contains 4 types of boat noodles of Thai Noodles in dry and wet style and also bihun in dry and wet style. I really liked the dry Thai noodles very much which was infused thoroughly with sauces.


The side dishes of Thai BBQ sausage was so tender. There was also BBQ pork stick which was so succulent and juicy.


Also included is milk tea/green tea milk/coffee milk. Believe me and don't order the coffee which has too much coffee. Mine also came with sago coconut dessert but I am not a big fan of sago.


My friend's RM 9.90 tom yam fried rice was amazing with a lot of flavour inside. It also came together with lemongrass drink.

The pork ball (RM 5.90) was not as good as the BBQ pork sticks.


Details:

Add: No. 10, Jalan 21/19, Sea Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment