Saturday, June 25, 2016

Black and White

This is my first time to Summit to go to the hair saloon, called Feel Good hair saloon which was not that good in dyeing hair and turned out they did not know how to even touch up the same blonde colour that I had. I ended up having to colour my hair again before my photoshoot at i-concept hair studio in USJ near Main Place.

Anyway, due to my shopaholicness for shop for the cheap shoes in the sale, we ended up having dinner here to save time used for food-hunting.

The food at Black and White is amazingly cheap and tasty which explains the big crowd here.

Set 1C : Nyonya Chicken with rice and iced lemon tea (RM 9.90) 

The nyonya chicken is qutie tasty with the thick sauce. The sauce is also full of strong flavours and also long beans.


Lai Wong Chicken Chop (RM 15.90) 

This is the most fragrant fried chicken I have ever tried with curry leaves sprinkled on top and also french fries and coleslaw (that was not too much mayonaise) at the side. I would definitely revisit this cafe for the cheap and delicious food.




No comments:

Post a Comment