Saturday, May 14, 2016

Only U

What a very special, sweet and romantic name to make us think that it is a cafe or restaurant but it turned out to be a kopitiam selling only Siam Laksa, Dry Style Noodles (called "Hor Hee"), Prawn Mee, Kampar Noodles and Mee Yoke only. This is also the first time I eat at Glenmarie and never knew there are tasty food here!


Siam Laksa (RM 6)

I have rarely been so happy with Siam Laksa till this morning! The kuah is so thick and has a wonderful mix of sourness and lemak. It's even better than the one I usually loyally have in Penang Pulau Tikus! There are so many ingredients inside such as bean sprouts, shredded cucumber, pork slices, onion slices and a lot of fish meat! So happy with the result that I think I no longer need to go back to Penang for this!

 Hor Hee (RM 6)

I just learnt this name for this dish! It also has UFO styled fishballs and also normal fishballs and fishcake for the soup. The dry styled noodles is mixed very thoroughly with thick soy sauce and bean sprouts.

I vow to bring my mother in future as she and me loves Siam Laksa like crazy.


Details:
Address: No. 16-G, Jalan Jurureka U1/40, Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, Selangor, 40150 Shah Alam, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment