Saturday, February 27, 2016

Din Tai Fung @ Gardens

Last Saturday we went to Gardens and was searching for brunch and decided to eat at Din Tai Fung. The food portions here are very small for a high price, but then again, it has a michellin star.

Szechuan Dumplings 

My favourite food here is the mixed filling dumplings of prawn, spinach and pork. When they are cooked with szechuan sauce, the taste is simply amazing with the thin skin and also flavoursome insides.


Handmade Noodles (Dry style) 

There are minced pork and for the first time, small cubes of tofu and edaname! I rarely see people cook using edaname. I love this so much that I could not stop eating. The noodles are so smooth too.


Glass Noodles with Tofu Pok and Sausages 

I ordered wrongly and initially thought this is soup noodles. It taste a bit like what I eat at the hawker stall.


Vegetarian Pau with Mushrooms 

The only pau I eat is vegetarian pau and this one is not bad. There was even korean glass noodles inside the mash up.


Xiao Long Pau (Pork) 

Since Din Tai Fung is well know for Xiao Long Pau, I just had to try it and it was not bad.



Chinese Tea (RM 2 per pax) 

I found a way to have a cheaper way of thinking tea. It's cheaper to drink Chinese Tea than the Pu Er etc tea which costs RM 17.50 per pot. Moreover, it's refillable!

Details:
Address: Lot LG 207 Lower Ground Floor, The Gardens, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 
Open today · 10AM–10PM


No comments:

Post a Comment