Saturday, September 9, 2017

Piccoli Lotti Gelato


Every girl can never run away from ice-cream or gelato otherwise we will never be considered sweet things! Same goes for me. The moment I spotted this word "gelato" in the signboard, while we were finding a car park and find the location for 'Kompassion', I remembered to make that our Saturday dessert spot.

The waitress kindly let me try many flavours so there goes my diet where I have chosen to order 2 scoops for RM 13! One scoop costs RM 8 whereas having a cone costs additional RM 1.

There were a bunch of unique flavours like durian, pulut tai-tai (which tasted like kaya), lemon custard, affogato almond crunch (which taste more like caramel than affogato), pistachio (which was my other favourite), calamansi, hazelnut and so many more which attracted me.


We finally chose Belgian Chocolate and Arabian Beans flavours which were a spendid combination of both of my favourites - coffee and chocolate infused gelato!

The interior is just white and clean with wooden chairs. I wondered why there are no sofas but later discovered that most of the customers just walk in to buy 1 scoop and walk off.

The portion is quite big and bigger than the Ice-cream Bar so I kinda regretted ordering 2 scoops as it left me feeling guilty of the fat I am bringing to myself.



Details: Piccoli Lotti Gelato, 45, Jalan SS 20/11 Damansara Kim, Jalan SS 20/11, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment