Saturday, December 28, 2013

Whipping out crazy dishes on lazy Sunday

Yesterday, I took about 2 hours of lunch inclusive of grocery shopping at Giant in Plaza OUG which I have visited for the first time.

The result is what you see today. Since bean sprouts is the cheapest at about RM 0.60 for such a big packet, I figured that I would fry it today. In addition, I always have to pay about RM 7 for bean sprouts at the kopitiam tai chau outside or even at the Chicken Rice Stall or even places like the Chicken Rice Shop. But I cooked it differently in the sense that I cooked it with nice red chillies and lots of garlic and some shredded carrots and also a little oyster sauce that resulted in the slight brownish colour.

Bean Sprouts in the frying

The second dish was a little crazy where I stir fried a small chicken thigh with chilies, garlic, onions and the weird ingredient was ladies' fingers of all things! I cut the ladies fingers into very small slices, that shows the flowers right at the core. I added in some chili paste and chili sauce for the spice in addition to the oyster sauce.



The outcome: A hearty healthy meal. 

After all the cooking, my fingers felt tingly and somehow seems like all the mix of sauces has absorbed into my fingers causing some sort of pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment