Monday, April 24, 2017

Ah Gong XO Cuisine

When my brother-in-law and mother-in-law came in January 2017, we went to so many cafes and restaurants that we got fed up of eating good food. So finally we had something really simple here.

Salted Egg Prawn Mantis 

I find it quite dry to eat it this way but my in laws since to enjoy it. I am also not a big fan of salted egg cooked stuff.



4 Types of Mixed Vegetables 

This is one of my favourite dishes ever since I moved to KL. They have cooked it tastefully with brinjals, long beans, ladies fingers and petai.



Sweet and Sour Pork 

The pork is just normal and I have not much comment as I am not a big fan on sweet and sour sauce cooked with anything as well.



Fish Head XO Noodle Soup 

This is one of the signature dish here whereby I love the thick rice noodles and soup so much that I finished every drop of it.




Details: 

Add: No. 2, Jalan USJ 21/7, Subang Jaya USJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment