Sunday, April 16, 2017

Shunka Japanese Family Restaurant

Every weekend I have a huge craving for Japanese food, to the extent that I am thinking of what will happen to my craving when I am pregnant? Hahaha .... perhaps even more sashimi craving?

We were heading to One Utama to watch Smurfs at 4 pm later but we were too hungry to go all the way there for lunch so I suggested saving money by having lunch at Aman Suria area coffee shop. But when we reached there, I noticed that Shunka which I have been for a food review with Angeline, had a small promotion.

Set F - Fried Spicy Pork Soba Noodles with Apple Salad 

Initially I did not know what to order as all the prices in Shunka menu has increased compared to the food review i had. So finally I ordered something spicy and less carbs, or so I thought. The noodles turned out to be too oily for me. The spice was a lot till it tasted almost like mee mamak. I disliked minced pork so I picked every pork out. I did not like the mayonaise overladen apple salad and thank god the chef graciously changed to a salad for me.

The set came together with chawanmushi and miso soup too.



Saba Shioyaki (RM 10.85) 

Jonathan ordered this to accompany his Kimchi Fried Rice (RM 10) which was served in a very unique fashion, in a stone pot! The kimchi taste was not much but at least it was fragrant and tastier than my noodles.




Details:
E-G-45, Jalan PJU 1/45, Aman Suria Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment