Monday, April 24, 2017

Grand Hyatt KL

I had the privilege to dine at Grand Hyatt for dinner in such an amazing ambience and sophistication. So I should at least document that special chance I had!





1. Marinated Octopus with sesame, deep fried crab claw, marinated pacific clam with sugar snap peas, fried prawns.

I would always be the person to never say NO to octopus of kind.

The deep fried crab claw is just normal and not that great, just like one of those fishball stuff.

The fried prawns are the best and just superb!

At another time, I tried the jellyfish which I like but not my friend who said that it was too rough. I love jellyfish of any kind.  

The pacific clams with crunchy mixed vegetables like chick peas, black fungus, capsicum are just amazing as combo.


2. Double-boiled chicken soup with mushroom, bamboo pith and conpoy



I totally am in love with double-boiled soup which was so strong and flavoursome and tasty.

3. Steamed Garoupa with Ginger and Spring Onion

The Garoupa is the biggest I have ever eaten. It is so succulent, juicy and soft. My favourite is the tail and head and eyes!  




 Another option of prawn that I also like is this




4. Crispy Prawn with Golden Sand

This is one special prawn that each of us enjoyed the crispiness that results from the bread crumbs cooked together. The prawns are also very fresh.



5. Crispy Chicken with Garlic 

I love the crispy chicken skin so much. Coming from a person who doesn't eat meat skin since young means I am serious about it genuinely 




6.  Broccoli with Mushroom and Dry Scallops

My friend likes the broccoli a lot whereas for me, I prefer the dry scallops because I am crazy over anything with scallops inside.





6. Seafood Fried Rice

I am someone who doesn’t fancy fried rice much so it must be crazy when I finished the entire bowl because I like the scallops and prawn pieces so much! Also the seafood chunks made it look very premium.


The Vegetarian Fried Rice Version:



7. Chinese Petit Fours Peanut Mochi and Red Bean Bun

I really like the red bean bun which has very thin pastry and a lot of thick paste.



8. Chilled Mango Cream with Pomelo and Sago

The mango cream is just superb and has that hint of mango that I favour most. The pomelo and sago combination is fresh and matches well. It also doesn’t have the strong santan taste.










 Details: 
Add: Grand Hyatt, 12, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment