Sunday, April 16, 2017

Niko Niko Onigiri (Puchong)

Boy was I glad that during a rainy day on 1 April (shall I say April Fool's Day?), we stumbled upon Niko Niko Onigiri in Puchong Boulevard area which serves Japanese food set at very cheap price, that I could not believe my eyes when I saw the menu!

Teppanyaki Lamb (RM 14.90) 

I thought rice was fattening so they allowed me to have mashed potatoes but little did I know they served me 3 big scoops of vanilla ice-cream look alike mashed potatoes laden with mayonaise which was even more fattening! So I only ate 2 of them!



The teppanyaki is so fragrant and superb and it tender enough. It also comes with one big portion of bean sprouts cooked teppanyaki style. I think eating teppanyaki here is more worth the price than eating the same bean sprouts at Hilton PJ.

The same set also came with chawanmushi and fruit.




Curry Katsu Rice (RM 12.90) 

The curry is really thick and delicious. It contains 1 scoop of mashed potato and also a lot of chicken and potatoes inside the curry, even more than the usual curry katsu. The karaage chicken is crispy. Seem like the owner is very generous in portioning.




This is definitely one of the restaurants besides Menya in Sri Petaling that I will make multiple visits.

Details: Add:
Niko Niko Onigiri (Puchong), No. 13, Jalan Kenari 4, Bandar Puchong, 47100 Puchong Selangor 

No comments:

Post a Comment