Monday, December 25, 2017

Frame Thai

I am the sort of person who go for any original Thai food cooked by Thai people so naturally Frame Thai was in my mind ever since I read about it in the blog. I tried entering Frame Thai in Happy Mansion with my colleague Sharine but the place was overcrowded that time. One fine day, a week after Sharine's birthdate, I decided to come here finally and also to give her a birthday treat. The place is brimming with officer workers on a weekday.

Pad Thai (RM 10) 

One of the try-it-and-ban the cafe once and for all item is Pad Thai which I am very particular. It was not that oily and served in sizzling hotplate. The unique part is the use of omelette as the outer layer. The pad thai was not hot enough, not spicy enough too.





Seafood Fried Rice (RM 12) 

The rice was weird that it was not fried hot but was cold when it arrived. They used purplish brown rice. It was our first time eating cold fried rice and swore never to order this again.



Grilled Pork (RM 8) 

We ordered two sticks of BBQ pork which was tender and tasty. We also added Thai spicy sausage for RM 5.



Details:
Add: No. AG3-3, Ground Floor, Block A, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Section 7, 46400 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment