Monday, January 2, 2017

Olive Vegetarian Restaurant

I objected when my colleagues wanted to come here. All because the last time we came here with my department, the food took a very long time to reach and became worse than before, according to my boss. But my colleagues were adamant on having vegetarian food because they haven't been here for a long time and recalled it as superb as before. So I relented and was glad we gave them a chance as they improved after the change in management.

Deep Fried Pumpkin with Oats 

This is quite special and unique. It seems they are also famous for their pumpkin. It is addictive eating this.


Spicy Deep Fried Eggplant 

This is another favourite of mine as I like anything cooked with eggplant and tofu anyway. The deep fried eggplant is cooked with chopped capsicum.



Claypot Tofu 

The tofu here is soft and smooth.



Vegetarian Char Siew With Pau 

This is one of the things that make this place unique. It was like copying the porky style and still retain the taste and colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment