Monday, January 2, 2017

Ngamtomyum

It was New Year's Day and we spent it finding parking for 20 mins in One Utama parking lot all the way to the rooftop at 12.30 pm and then had to go to 1st Avenue to find parking. We could not leave the place as I wanted to spend my Tangs voucher that I got for Christmas and also needed a place to hang around till 2.30 pm to visit my colleague's new born baby Abigail.

We were so hungry by the time we finish looking for parking so the moment we came out of the 1st Avenue passage to One Utama, we ate at the first cafe which was Ngamtomyum.

Garlic Chicken with Egg and Rice (RM 14.15) 

The chicken is fried still fragrant. The egg is too rubbery.


Tom Yum Seafood Fried Rice (RM 15.09) 

I feel this is more worth the money with the presentation and taste. I also like strong tom yum flavours that infused into the fried rice till very fragrant. The big deep fried prawn and octopus and mussels make it worth the price.




Thai Iced Green Tea (RM 7.55) 

The tea actually has milk inside but it was ok as it ended up tasting liked iced matcha in a giant container that I took back as it was too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment