Monday, January 9, 2017

Hello! By Kitchen Mafia



I think me and my finally have a craze for Thai food. The trend amongst my office colleagues nowadays is to visit Hello! By Kitchen Mafia whenever there are any welcome/farewell/birthday parties.




It is my first time becoming Amway Am Buddy (Am Sister) for Krystle Kee. I just found out that we were Am Sisters. I plan to take her out for lunch and because I was my lazy self that day, I quickly did some make up on my face to appear presentable!

On 4 January 2017, I brought my new Am Sister to this cafe which she also read about and thought we need to make a booking beforehand to secure a place. We went there with my 'godmother' colleague - Sharine together. We had a lot of fun chatting in the cosy ambience of Hello! which was thankfully not that crowded.






Duck Ginger Fried Rice (RM 15.57) 

This is ordered by Krystle as she more of a 'rice' person. The taste is quite ok.



Salted Egg Butter Milk Squid Pasta (RM 25) 

This is the hottest bestseller here and the taste itself proved it true! The thick paste of butter milk has thoroughly covered the deep fried squid and also coated the pasta very beautifully. Ultimate heaven!



Hazelnut Latte (RM 11) 

The latte is very fragrant and has strong flavours just the way I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment