Monday, January 2, 2017

Mr Wolf

We were supposed to go to Memphis in Ara Damansara for New Year 2017 dinner ever since we heard there are reasonably priced fresh oysters there but at the last minute could not go there because the place was full of people who have their reservations. I called Mr Wolf a few  times but there was no answer. Finally they called me back and it was so delightful! There were not many people there at that time,  just one more table and us.











Pan Fried Seabass (RM 32) 

This is served in a very unique way of grilled seabass on top of truffle and mushroom congee which was salty! Also served together are seared scallop  with pickled mango and papaya salad.





Crispy Skin Salmon Somen (RM 32) 

I was surprised that the crispy salmon skin is more than just the skin but has soft tender flesh as well. Mr Wolf likes to use Japanese influences to cook the food such as edaname, somen, shimeji, scallops ebiko, etc. For this somen, it has egg roe, salmon roe,  and seaweed which is quite unique again. I truly love the egg roe!




Mr Wolf's Espresso Martini (RM 18.70) 

I am kinda crazy over cocktails so I always explore cocktails whenever I can. This is done just the way I like it - smooth and sweet. It contains cafe creme, vodka and love letter.








Mr Wolf's Den a.k.a. pub is located upstairs and a special staircase leads to the top.

I am definitely coming back to try the soft shell crab mini burger, scallops with fish roe, pan seared pork steak.







Details:
Add: 5, Jalan SS23/11, Taman Sea
Tel: 03-78861098

No comments:

Post a Comment